A physical therapist
and a psychotherapist
join forces to transform the internal world of body and mind. The holidays are upon us and 2020 has presented many challenges. That's why we would like to contribute to some ease and joy to the year. Tonya Juge, PT, MSPT, CFMT and Emma Viglucci, CFT, LMFT, CIT address both mind and body aspects of neck pain to improve the Holiday experience.
- Discover exercises that improve neck discomfort while performing Holiday tasks like online shopping, cooking, and gift wrapping
- Learn how the proper tilt of your pelvis may improve neck discomfort while sitting
- Take away exercises that keep the neck strong for all daily activities
- Learn to set effective boundaries to minimize drama, chaos and overwhelm
- Master the Art of Self Care to reduce stress and increase resilience
If you are experiencing neck pain, have a tendency to get neck pain or are just trying to manage stress to improve your Holiday experience, this webinar is for you.
Wednesday, December 9th at 7:00PM EST